Dragon Force RG65

According to Mark Dicks (UK) and one of the 3 guys who developed the Dragon Force, when I asked his response was:

[i][b]Dick

joysway have a S.A. importer so the boats will be available

Thank you Mark.

I will pass on your post. If you have a name of the importer, please PM me. Will save search time.

Dick.[/b][/i]

I will let you know if he sends me a company name or telephone number. You might want to email Joysway directly and ask about who is importing their boats into your country. Good luck

Dick

Thanks Dick.

To be honest I didn’t think of mailing Joysway - I suppose common sense evaded me :frowning:
I’ll mail them and update.

OK - no problem.
I am building an identical boat like Tamstro’s except mine is balsa strip and sheet. Hull and fore deck only, weigh exactly 100 grams. It is also one of Claudio’s nARROW versions. Just thought I would mention that I purchased a DF65 keel and bulb to use on mine. All I need to do is fabricate a keel box and then I can add the electronics and rear deck. Mine will have two tubes - one is for a standard rig, and the one slightly ahead will be for a swing rig. Buying parts that are reasonably priced here in US helps with the overall build budget, and at the same time eliminates a lot of fabrication time. I probably should have purchased the rudder system as well.

I just started in on what I hope will be my winter project. Just printed and cut out section templates for a 2 meter catamaran. I may take additional time on that one. Too big to mess it up and throw into dumpster.

Stay well. Good luck with Joysway.

Dick