Dragon Force 65

Hi all,
Just to introduce my self. My name is Ken, and I live in Wales. I am getting into df65 , so am looking for comments about sailing them to their best ability. I hope to add comments about my findings for good results to pass on to you guys.
So , for now by by .
thanking you in anticipation

Ken

Hi Ken, and welcome to the fun. I have no info for you for tuning your boat but a quick search under "Tuning DF65 " or similar should find all sorts as it is a popular class. Actually, any tuning info you can find can help as most if not all of the info applies to any boat I would think.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Ken. The Dragon is a great boat to sail & performs well above what its price would suggest. There’s lots of information out there, but the best place to start is here.
https://df65racing.co.uk/
There’s a section on tips & tuning that is a must read article, but the best advice is find a local club that races them where you will learn so much. For some reason this boat always seems to be sailed in a fun atmosphere, with fellow skippers only too happy to help & advise. Some of the best skippers in the UK choose to race this boat as it is probably the best performing 1 class boat available today & offers the only really level playing field on which to test your sailing skills. That said even at national level, the atmosphere is always fun, with people lending spares & even boats to each other.