Country Profile?

Hi JohnB!
Well, the girls are OK in Sweden. The only reason I stay here. In fact, I have a theory about this. Sweden was one of the last countries in Europe to change religion to Christianity, about year 1000. And the vikings were good sailors/traders. In at least two aspect this can result in girls being OK, compared to for instance UK (being Christianed much earlier). One could mary several women and get a good offspring. Slavery was allowed. Thus, one could have several beautiful slave women. Slave trading was allowed. One could keep the best girls and sell the other. Moreover, German nobles (being son number two, three, and so on, not being able to get his fathers land) made up much of the Swedish nobles. Naturally, these boys to a high degree were mistress-products (bringing good looking genes). Well, time will even the odds, and I estimate that Sweden in about 10 generations will be back to average girl standards (but still better than, for instance UK). But who cares about that. Finally, John B, I fully understand your son. Good spelling there, but even better is Goteborg (with two dots over the o).
Regards,
Booster

hey JohnB
at least it is the two countries from down under that have taken the america’s cup off they yankees, & we are at the top of the rc sailors per capita! as always the anzac’s fight together, as long as we r both at the top, us anzac’s (Australian New Zealand Allied Command) r still the best

I see said the blind man to the crippled nudist who put his hands in his pockets & promtly walked away.

realy
i will agree that the ausie won the cup in 83. they had the best boat. period. bertrand almost lost it in the 6th race. but whos counting. and after all hiting a mark should not be a problem. you are right in saying that there are more rc sailor per capital. but i think that meen regesterd. i for one know of 5 poeple who sail rc. and do not belong to any club. so how do you count them in? my wife does not post here, but she sails. my best friend is into rc submarine , but he also sails. now i think we have more sailors in the north than you do in the south?
cougar
long live the cup and cris dickson

ahh, cougar cougar cougar, we have many other ppl who rc sail as well down under (aus & nzl)

I see said the blind man to the crippled nudist who put his hands in his pockets & promtly walked away.