Building a F100 downunder

Its time I came out, after seeing my name in one of Doug,s postings. He has been a great help with information.
So I have attached a summary of the things I have been doing. At this stage the hull is waiting for the 2 bulkhead and servo platform to be mounted (not this weekend I will be sailing in the Auckland IOM champs)
Deck to be laimated, retrieval tube mould almost finished, rudder servo pedetals to be fitted.

I have tried to upload 2 pdf files of rig & hull drawings, need help???

Download Attachment: [ F100 SPEC.doc](http://www.rcsailing.net/forum1/data/JohnB/200381111417_F100 SPEC.doc)
28.14KB

John, you have some really innovative ideas; I’m looking forward to the reports of the first few sails!
Hope you whup up on those IOM guys now --and with the new boat! Good Luck!

Doug Lord
microsail.com
monofoiler.com
High Technology Sailing/Racing

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>
This forum is set up so you cannot download PDF formatted files (bummer) since that is about the only practical way to post a large file in a relatively small file size, yet still retain the ability to open and zoom in if wanted. I too ran into that problem. Also need to watch file size as well. I don’t think you can even post a PDF in the “Photos section” of the forum. Any chance you can convert PDF to JPG - then shrink size of image?

Chad - any chance the forum can be modified to accept PDF files?
<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

Incorrect… <font color=“red”><font size=“3”>The forum DOES allow PDF,Textfiles, Word Doc, Arj, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Bmp.</font id=“size3”></font id=“red”>

But has an upload cap of around 120 KB… If this needs to be adjusted please PM me.

It worked Chad, I have uploaded 4 pdf files
Hull plan. Hull sections, Hull side and sailplan.
They are siting in my list folder.
Resources > File Lister > JohnB

Chad–
data/JohnB/Hull%20plan.pdf