Bournville, Saturday 10th May?

I vowed today to find out details of the Footy meeting at Bournville this Saturday (as listed in the year programme).

I notice there has not been an NOR, but sometimes they appear late in the piece.

I wanted to know as I will be bringing along a new victim/participant, and will lend him RAV to play with. Hence the desire for a start time, etc.

I have today emailed John Newey enquiring and entering.
Does anyone know more?

andrew

Andrew,

I don’t think Bourneville had formal entry forms last year - so I’m just assuming in will be all right on the day.

I generally think Bill Green knows whats going on Footy wise at Bourneville, so I’ve just E-Mailed both him and John Newey. I’ll perhaps try and phone John when he’s had time to finish breakfast - I don’t have a number for Bill. Come to think of it, I’ll mail the Burton crew as well.

Unless I read otherwise I plan to turn up on Saturday - so if you and your crew do the same then we can at least have a 3 boat event of our own. Mind you, the MET Office wind predictions for Saturday suggest any event could take a long time to complete.

Cheers,

firstfooty

Andrew,

You should have had a reply from John Newey by now. I won’t repeat the details here but tomorrow’s event will actually take place next weekend - the 17th :mad:

Unfortunately I won’t be in the U.K. on the 17th so I guess we’ll meet again at Liverpool.

Cheers,

firstfooty

Firstfooty,

Thanks, I have had an email from John confirming that the date is the 17th, I will have to review that date with my social advisor to see if its possible.

Ah, well; another week to work on the fleet!

andrew

I think that Sloice needs to be re-named Banana Sloice