Boat Names

[:-dog] My Footy is to be called <font size=“3”><font color=“orange”>Gollum</font id=“orange”></font id=“size3”> because it is small, a bit bent and bloody devious. My V5 IOM is called <font size=“3”><font color=“blue”>Lord of the Rigs</font id=“blue”></font id=“size3”> Easy seen where these names are from.[-crzwom]

Do it NOW before it`s too late.

My name that “I think” im going with is Akula but thhat is obviously subject to change.

Once again the name game has changed. I have two names, which will both get used once I get two boats. They are a play on the words rhumb and rum. The first will be Rum Line with a not so straight line (squiggly) under the name and the 2nd will be Rhumb Runner with no accompanying art. I thought of it today when I was in the liquor store and saw a bottle of Pusser’s Rum, just goes to show you inspiration can be found anywhere. Comment and opinions welcome.
Andrew Miller

“Lord of the Rigs” ? Damn, why didn’t I think of that?

Nick IOM “PinkBit”

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727

[:-cowboy] Hey Nick, Who won that contest to name the next in the BAG line?[-crzwom][:-clown]

I?m finishing a JIF-2, a RG-65 designed by Maximo Lange, and I?m calling her Deviated Septum. Reason is obvious when you see this pic:

I fixed the mold, but I want to sail her first, being hull #1 before making the female mold, which will have to wait for my return from vacations…

Marino

The more I practice, the luckier I get.

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>and I?m calling her Deviated Septum. Reason is obvious when you see this pic:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>[:-dunce] Sorry mate but I am a little thick so need special help.
[:-graduate] What is a “Deviated Septum”?[:-bulb]

a busted beak. My mom worked in the Otorhinolaryngology division of the med school for years… and if I spelled it correctly it is purely an accident.

www.LudwigRCYachts.com

[:-disguise] <blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>a busted beak. My mom worked in the Otorhinolaryngology division of the med school for years… and if I spelled it correctly it is purely an accident.<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>
[:-fight] So a broken or bent nose? Yes?[:-yuck]

yes broken nose.

www.LudwigRCYachts.com

Bruce,
Are you into astronomy? I have a 14 foot observatory with a 16? Meade .
I also have a Cave 10? F5.6.
Don

http://home.earthlink.net/~mpo11/

If It Don’t Float Add More Foam