Anybody using 2.4HZ DSM2??

Been fighting programming on my Hitec Flash system X transmitter and took it my local hobby shop only to hear it is not working properly.

My A-600 Skiff is almost ready for it’s first sail!

Bought a Spektrum DX6I Transmitter and Reciever, very interesting…anyone using these?

http://www.spektrumrc.com/

came with this reciever:
http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPMAR6200

i am using one right now for this season… i got the dx5e… and have done a few test. and i cant see a problem… i do know that the dsm2 does not work on model subs, something to do with the signal not going though water… but i have seen a few people using these radios at the pond side… my dsm2 is going into my marblehead

hope it works for you

Interesting, their website states they do not have a Marine specific system yet but that many have had great success with these in RC boats.

About half of the fleet at the last several Victoria class regattas were using DX6, DX6i, or DX7 systems. I’ve had mine in boats for three years, first DSM, now DSM2 with no issues.

Don’t use them inside a carbon fiber hull, and don’t use them where the antennas will be under the waterline and you should be OK.

The DX5i is your basic transmitter, just on 2.4ghz.

The DX6, DX6i and DX7 are computer type radios with model memorys, adjustable endpoints, dual rates, mixes, etc.

Good to hear, while my A-600 Skiff has very low freeboard, I plan on placing both recievers in ballons or similar and sticking to the underside of the deck with velcro.

They do have a new reciever designed for use CF “Fuselages”

The computer radio was needed so I can adjust the endpoints and rates especially of the drum winch that operates the balasted hiking crew and also the short swing sail arm so it does not travel too far.

Bummed they gave me only the Male Bind Plug, the instructions show Male and female, stopping by the shop I bought it at and requesting both plugs.

Have not been able to Bind the reciever to the transmitter yet.

Planning on using the same transmittter for my KAP kite camera rig for travel.

I love my spektrum dx6 with the ar6000 receiver. I have dipped my receiver in corrosion X (another form of aeroplate) and they have gotten wet with no adverse affects.

with a bunch of boats, its nice being able to set up each boat special. just have to remember if you program different models to make sure you don’t plug in the battery and receiver while the tx is programmed for a different model…I ended up stripping som gears on my sail servo on 507…oops… my vic went form being 2oz heavy to 2oz light with the change from AA and Fm to lipo and DX… quick easy albeit, expensive, diet

but the best thing is no interference and channel swapping. which is the biggest advantage

Welcome saildoggie, nice to see another JB fan on board…

People often get to a place where they simply can’t pay their bills, especially in today’s economy which is not particularly sympathetic toward the poor or even the middle class. Inflation has impacted nearly every facet of daily life including food, gas, rent, clothes, utility bills and more. At the same time, salaries, especially in the lower ranges, have utterly failed to keep pace. When you get to the place where you cannot pay your bills and have money left over for food and other necessities, there are some hard decisions that have to be faced. The options are credit counseling and debt management services, or bankruptcy. Both have their pros and cons, so which road to take depends largely on the individual and how severe his or her financial problems have grown.There are numerous credit counseling/debt management services available, both in most local communities and over the Internet. The services vary considerably, for example some charge fees and exist to make a profit, while others are strictly operated by volunteers and don’t charge fees for maple story mesos their services. Some services are certified or accredited, and others are not. Some guarantee confidentiality, and unfortunately, others do not.If your debt situation has not yet reached a point of no return, credit counseling and debt management may be the best option for you. This is the way it works:Check out a variety wow power leveling of counseling services, both in your community and on the Internet to determine which best suits your needs. Avoid those that charge high fees, do not guarantee your privacy and that don’t have any credentials or accreditations to offer.Make an appointment with the agency of your choice. When you go to the appointment, take as much of your paperwork wow power leveling and documentation with you as possible, i.e. proof of your expenses and income, along with verification of the debts you owe.The counselor will review your situation and develop a plan to help you pay off your bills. Legitimate counseling archlord gold services can often persuade your creditors to take less than the total amount you owe and arrange for longer periods of time to pay the debt off.Instead of paying your bills directly, in most cases, you make one monthly payment to the counseling service, which then distributes that amount among your creditors according to the agreements they have buy archlord gold worked out. The arrangement leaves you enough money to live and halts collection procedures. Over a period of time, all your bills are paid in full and you essentially have a new start, provided you don’t get yourself back into additional debt in the meantime.