alternate keels

i’m already lost as how to attatch the keel onto the us one meter hull once i get it done, but when i do can i use different keels? as i understand if you start a series with one keel you have to stick to it? but theres no rule against having your choice of keels is there? it would come in very handy in different conditions ya know? haha a keel for every occasion.

i love tinkering with these boats it takes up time i’m sure my girfreind is going to hate it soon

ok one question is the keel just lengthened and the extra length of the keel goes into the slot

or do you put a thinner extension onto the keel foil and slide that up into the trunk?

i dunno i looked at the usom descriptions and their still greek to me if i knew how exactley the trunk operated i think i would have no problem at all making one i have everything to do it with. i just don’t exactley know how to do it.

i love tinkering with these boats it takes up time i’m sure my girfreind is going to hate it soon

hrm ok i think i got it now but if your not using keel bolts how do you secure the keel into the boat

Greg
Whenever I try to link to this or any of your articles at the GHMYC site my computer locks up. Am I doing something wrong? I can connect to all the other articles but not your stuff. Any ideas?

Thanks
Don
Vancouver Island

Greg,
Works ok for me, good picture, well drawn.
john.

Works for me, too.

The Other Matt

Strange, it will open once and then if I try to look again it won’t open and I have to CNTL,ALT,DEL to close the window. Oh,well!

Thanks
Don
Vancouver Island

Really strange(?): it won’t work with webtv at all…

Doug Lord
–High Technology Sailing/Racing

Doug,

It does not surprise me that WebTV does not work as this is a MS word document so you need to have a PC with MS word on it in order to open it. I’m assuming that WebTV has no such capability.

All,

I just opened it 5 times in a row with no incident. I’m running MS Word 2002 under Windows 2000 professional with a fast pipe connection to the internet. Not sure if any of those factors are important…

• Will

Will Gorgen

hey thanx that helps, and my names alex

greg nice little drawing you have there. very colourfull. can you tell me what size bolt you use.
this is a good idea
cougar
thanks for helping the new guys.
anymore videos?

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Originally posted by wgorgen

Doug,

It does not surprise me that WebTV does not work as this is a MS word document so you need to have a PC with MS word on it in order to open it. I’m assuming that WebTV has no such capability.

All,

I just opened it 5 times in a row with no incident. I’m running MS Word 2002 under Windows 2000 professional with a fast pipe connection to the internet. Not sure if any of those factors are important…

• Will

Will Gorgen
<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

I tried it again and now it works just fine.Strange- I tried on and off for a week or so to open Greg’s articles on the GHMYC with no luck. When I couldn’t open the one in this thread I thought something must be wrong. Stupid $*&&^%^& Computors(or operators)[:D]

Thanks for the input.

Thanks
Don
Vancouver Island