AC 20 question

Setting the bar a little lower. What are the chances of getting a copy of the plans for USA-77 Stars and Stripes or what is now MASCALZONE LATINO ITA 77?

BK

Hey out there,
I’ve been looking for modern America’s Cup hull design ,plans or hull offsets, to build an R.C. boat with an LOA of 3/4 to 1 meter. I stumbled on this forum and saw that Larry Ludwig had acquired the lines for Alinghi and thought I would write and see if we could work something out. I am a boat builder by trade and am responsible for tank models and hull construction at our shop. I don’t know anything about RC racing or RC stuff in general but can shape a pretty nice hull (see Texas A&M’s new race boats).
Larry, if you read this and would like to talk please respond or e-mail me at freejimd@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jim Freeman
P.S.
If there is anyone out there who has some plans that might fit my needs please contact me.

I have a friend who worked on the deck layout for Stars & Stripes Who might be able to come up with some off sets for you. I’ll give him a call and see what I can do.
Tight little lines,
Jim Freeman