A vote before I post?

Hi,

I do have many photo’s of scaled sailboats made since 1978…I will post these with no commercial “bent” to it…will that be o.k. by everyone? Thank you for your vote. Dean Derusha

If it’s legal, it’s cool.

Hello Dean,

Thats OK with me, If its Scale, or very near Scale - - - YES !!!.

John. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m all for seeing them. :smiley:

Am already thinking towards my a winter project & am leaning towards a pilot cutter. Anything such as this would be most welcome.

HI,

Here is 2"=1’ scale G&S designed Slip Slidding away. 78" length.built 1985.

Today…12 US-22 floats! scale: 3/4"=1’ (50") Dean

Dean - just a follow-up… did you get in touch with Tato ? He wanted pricing quote so he could by some blocks, etc.

Dick

1. QM011 men’s nike shox TL3 retro trainers A pair of women’s nike shox TL3 running trainers in white and blue .Do you love sport? Do you love fashion? Do you love all the things up-to-date? If you have this taste, I will congratulate you that you find the right production for yourself. Nike is the most famous brand in the world. Its sports shoes are well known for their technology. And Nike shoes are more and more beautiful these years. The models of Nike shox shoes are really cool for everyone that likes to practice sport and walk with some style. It is known to all that Nike Shox shoes are not only very trendy but also durable and comfortable. If you want to keep up with the fashionable, choose it. The Nike Shox TL3 will give you something you have never got before. 2) QM008 men’s nike shox TL3 retro trainers A pair of women’s nike shox TL3 running trainers in black and silver .Running is very good for you! The Nike Shox TL3 retro running shoes feature a full-length shox technology which puts a spring in your step for a comfortable run. I even want to say it is a revolution in cushioning and contact protectionist. You know, Nike is always good at technical facture. Its outlook was not very good before. But now, the shox TL3 will tell you that you are wrong. Nike shox TL3 is quite fashion and popular in design. It is very suitable for young people who runs after fashion. If your sports shoes are out of fashion, it is time to throw them away now! 3) QM005 men’s nike trainers shox TL3 sports shoes A pair of women’s nike shox TL3 running trainers in silver and black .Now I will introduce the technology of Nike Shox TL3 retro shoes. Nike shox TL3 is so nice that provides a slower degree of contact loading, an optimal environment for cushioning and a uniquely responsive fell. The well flexible foam in Nike Shox columns are made of energy-effective fabric that enhances durability and spring. So it gives you a lot of help and protection when you are running on the road. Its outlook is very good as well. You will be the coolest everywhere when you are in it. So now, check out your favorite color and take it back to you home! 4) QM004 men’s nike trainers shox TL3 sports shoes A pair of women’s nike shox TL3 running trainers in black and silver.Do you love sport? Do you love fashion? Do you love all the things up-to-date? If you have this taste, I will congratulate you that you find the right production for yourself. Nike is the most famous brand in the world. Its sports shoes are well known for their technology. And Nike shoes are more and more beautiful these years. The models of Nike shox shoes are really cool for everyone that likes to practice sport and walk with some style. It is known to all that Nike Shox shoes are not only very trendy but also durable and comfortable. If you want to keep up with the fashionable, choose it. The Nike Shox TL3 will give you something you have never got before.

Another 1" scale model…1/12th.

This one is an alerion express 33. A two day mock-up showing what this model would look like as r/c. Any comments are welcomed! Thank you, DD

Men’s nike shox TZ running sports shoes in black and gold are waiting for you here.If you are not an unalloyed athlete, you may not know that a right pair of running shoes is very important to its wearer. If your running shoes are bad, you may be injured anytime and anywhere. So I think you should have a chance to get a good shoe.It is a pair of Nike Shox TZ retro running shoes in front of you now.It is very comfortable and breathable. Shox technology can absorb impact from heel strike while running. And it also "spring back” and add more power to a runner’s stride.Do you like it?

spyder jackets,north face jackets,discount north face jackets,cheap north face jackets,we have best price and free shipping.Welcome to wholesale north face jackets at http://www.jacketscart.com/