2005 Calendar for RC Sailors

In my usual procrasinating manner, I am putting together an A4 size hard copy wall calendar as a handy gift for friends, clients, spouses etc. No pricing yet, buy you can look at a low res HTML example at http://www.procrastinatorscalendar.com

Regards

Nick Lindsley

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727

i love it
contact me with a price
cougar
long live the cup

Will being working on pricing. Will be in US dollars. I should do the pricing first, sigh, but I had the photos and the calendar software so, I have just put it together. Looking for some sponsershiip (desighners, manufacturers etc etc )

Nick

http://www.procrastinatorscalendar.com/

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727

Nice calendar, but I believe I already mentioned that [:-spin]
Now just waiting for the right price…[;)]

Folkert

with the software? could sombody email you a picture. and then ask you to put it in a month of thier birth day? or something like that. you could have a base model , for your calendar, the a special edition. cost (say $10 more ) for the month picture?
cougar
long live the cup

Dang love the idea

LEt me know of a price also (may have sold three for you)

Jeff
Alberta

<font face=“Comic Sans MS”></font id=“Comic Sans MS”><font color=“blue”></font id=“blue”><font size=“2”></font id=“size2”>

I suspect they will be bought as gifts, and, within reason, what sort of money would one pay for a calendar as a gift? I’m not sure if that is mercenary or pragmatic, both or neither. Of course people often, in a sense, buy gifts for themselves although they may not admit it to themselves, or put it in those words. I’m guilty.

I’ll interrupt this email to go and see Google and +calendars +(color OR colour) +gift +(12 OR twelve)

It depends if my niche is bigger or smaller than the Denver Broncos at US$12.95 (see http://www.calendars.com/category.asp?PID=1&MGID=415 or there abouts). I suspect the latter. Sigh. The other end of the Denver Broncos line of bell curve (if you get my leeway) may also have a niche market greater than mine, but Google reckons US$19.99 without rounding. Needless to say if I had to choose between US$13 and US$20, I would prefer the later.

It is easy to go round and round or backwards and forwards in Google and I realised if I scaled up each of my photos to this side of poster size (or maybe even poster size), hang the resolution, hope the composition makes up for it, frame (maybe) and have a place to hang it at the end of a corridor so you don’t have to ask people to stand back - you have a captive audience. I will muse on this but the cost return ratio is pretty good. Just how far can you go with a 2MP FinePix 2800 1280x960 (or 1600x1200)? Usually cropped.

I am open to all sorts of (non indecent) ideas including 6 images, 2 months per picture or just a year planner with a background picture at the least intensity possible to still be distinctive. Practically it could be all of the above, non of the above, depending how may want what in how many different varieties (a suspected tautolgy but I will let it pass)

Suggestions welcome. The www.procrastinatorscalendar.com also has the added advantage, unusual in calendars, of starting the very day you get it (okay any calendar can do that) - but not any calendar gives you the following year as a bonus tacked on to this year. For a procrasinator is automatically halves his chances of getting caught out again. It takes one…

The ProcrastinatorsCalendar is a breeze to use. You literally let the breeze skip through the pages of the calendar until it it gets close to Day Zero - that’s today. Tack it to a wall, or a fridge magnet hook (is there such a thing?)

Nick
Cups, T shirts, mugs, lighters, Learjet, Monaco. It’s all pretty simple.

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727