what boat do you have?

Here are my boats…

Seawind
Victoria (class legal)
Victor America3 One Meter (under construction)

Hoping to add either another Seawind or a CR914 in the not so distant future.

Andy

Air Capitol Model Sailing Club
www.acmsc.org

Vintage M, Soling one meter, and a collection of boats that I designed that fit no known class, nor are they scale models. Also access to Lasers at local sailing club, and pretty soon a CR-914 but it won’t belong to me.

The only TOY I have is my SeaWind. A lot of bang for the buck. Weekly racing at the local club makes it soooooo much fun.
Soon to have another for inter-family match racing.[:-pirate]

Checking out [:-magnify]
36/600 Gambit - Raced locally
IOM Cockatoo - No racing yet
F48 Trimaran - No racing - just for fun.

<font color=“blue”>Manufacture’s please note: I will accept any of the boats listed above for year round durability testing in the extreme conditions that exist in Arizona.</font id=“blue”>

Tom
Seawind #80

Being very very new to this sport I have :- 2 scale model barquentines and 6 paintings of various old sailing ships. You have to start somewhere !!
This week-end I am hoping to purchase a 2nd hand 10R Phoenix and have also ordered a set of footy plans.

Ross

I’ve learned, That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
(what am I doing here?)lol

7 M’s (2 are actively raced)
1 US1M
1 IOM

hi gang
i own 4 IOM , 2 of which i have design myself
2 us 1 meters.
i victor kit, AUSTRALIA II
1 victoria. modifeid with new sails
1 mini australia II. self designed kit. the boat is just 20 inch and has a draft of 4 inch
i have 2 working boats 1 almost done in the IACC20 class( not official) nzl 60 should hit hthe water in about 2 weeks
cougar
long live the cup

I have a Toast Marblehead, a Zipper US1M, an Orco US1M, an Orco 36/600 hull (just sitting around, brand new, if anyone is interested - we don’t race this class in our club), and a balsa plug for my own design US1M.

My collection/boats in basement are
2 IOM (Drumbeat- owned for 18 months & a cockatoo- owned for 4 weeks)
2 Norths 600,s
1 F100 (CKTF nearly finished)
1 Farr 3.7 racing dinghy
1 Ramco 4.5 (4.5 meters of ali runabount plus a 40 hp outboard) This beauty goes straight to windward at 25knts (great vmg???)

Toy Boats
Fomula 1 metre trimaran
1/12 scale Verbatim trimaran
1 meter catamaran
2 x 1/20th scale 12 metres
Half built mini 40 trimaran
A realy old marblehead (needs love)
850mm monohull from Top class models

Real boat
23’ trimaran (recently sold)

All boats (excpt Top class & merblehead)deisgned & build by me!

19 out of 7 people have trouble with statistics