Top Hat on sail

I notice Bill H uses a mcrig that slides aft…presumably to good effect and negating the advantage of the Hoyt rig and retaining the simplicity and practicality of the Mcrig.
Anyone have comments on Bill Hs setup??

Brett,
I saw Bill’s rig at the Sheboygan regatta & was immediately impressed with the concept & it’s execution. The beauty of it is that it works automatically with a secondary arm on the sheeting servo horn, which comes into effect when sheeted out running downwind, thereby increasing resistance to pitching moment. Added to Bill’s sailing skills & other qualities of his rig, the idea certainly didn’t hurt his performance in the regatta: he came in 2nd place out of 13 competitors, secondary only to veteran sailor Tony Johnson’s V12 with a custom rig.
Bill

I just realized I made a mistake when I posted the above, and now the edit option doesn’t work for some unknown reason. Anyway, it should have read “…he came in 3rd out of 13 competitors, beaten only by veteran sailors Graham McCallister & Tony Johnson…”. Sorry Graham, I knew better, don’t know what I was (wasn’t??) thinking.
Bill