Sheboygan Footy Fest, May 18th 2008

Full results in .pdf

Graham. Thanks for the kind words in your great regatta report. And thanks to everyone in Sheboygan who helped to provide all contestants with a great time and excellent sailing.

It was good to meet all of you and Joe Steele and I will be looking forward to attend the next regatta in Sheboygan.

Thanks Again.

Tony Johnson
Sail #477
AMYA 8002

It seems that the out of “towners” were not there only for the cool beer at Graham’s place, I hope that you had a great day guys and I hope to be there for the next one with MY boat (hopefully I will find some time to finish one who knows ?)

Xavier

:zbeer:

Xavier, get it done this season! Call Bill Korsgard and get together. Maybe you guys could coordinate a regatta in Madison the week I’m there in September.

Hope to see you then…Bill H

Hey Bill,

You could be sure that I will be in touch with Bill K as soon as I am back to the US to see if I can sail a little bit with one of the spare Odom at redan park.

Concerning my boat, weel I am gonna be busy when I’ll be back but I’ll try to do my best…

Xavier

from France on the terrace with a cold beer listening to all the birdies (that have eat his salads damn it !!! :mad: )

Great write-up and photos. I am quite satiated.

Wish I could attend!

Thanks Jan, Graham and all the Sheboygan’ers. Excellent weekend in all respects. Paul

Credit where credit is due Tony, you sailed very well. I wish I had more time to investigate your V-12 on the day.

Next year Xavier, next year. We’ll get you here if we have to come and get you and provide a boat too!

Thanks Allan, maybe next year.

And thank you Paul my tea drinking buddy. We enjoyed your company over the long wekend too.

Maybe I should start the '09 entry list now?

Graham

HEAR HEAR!!! I couldn’t agree more. Thanks to everyone.

Bill

Graham ~ congratulations on a great meeting and a very good race report with supporting pictures ~ nice to see a good mix of boats ~ 12" of fun!

Well done
AndyT

Thanks Andy, much appreciated. After all this I need a pot of Ringtons.

Graham

The idea sounds good but I do hope that I could make it on my own next year without anything happening like this year and concerning the boat if you are counting your peenies for a V32, I am looking to purchase a kitywake (plus trop sur de l’orthographe moi :confused: ) and sail it or with the harpy that is sitting in our office room…

Have a great week end guys

Xavier

I agree! Thanks for all the hard work creating a great regatta. We had a great time and I learned a lot.

I hope to be at next years regatta (after I learn something about boat handling, sail tuning, sail making, and more boat handling!).