More Classes Added ??? (Poll)

Would you like to see sections for all Different types of Classes split down, similar to the MultiOne section hosted here ?

Example:
MultiOne
Victoria
Soling
etc…

Comments Welcome.

chad i think you will have to do some work lol
i dont htink we can decide on what we want?
cougar

I agree with cougar.

Refer my comments under Setup section poll.

Haveing more sections would as Cougar said cause more work for you Chad. I don’t know how hard it is to add the seperate section but a idea may be to put up all the approved classes from AMYA and after say three months if certain areas are noit used remove them.

It would be nice to be able to look under a single topic in regards to a certain yacht.

I would like a area for the Victoria and also the US1M.
(hehehehe can you tell which yachts I am interested in )

Jeff
(gathering materials for a US1M)
(Won’t She who must be obeyed be suprised!! HAHAHA)

I don’t think you need to add more classes AND have a boat setup section: The Boat Setup section could/would have topics started regarding certain classes and would sort of subdivide itself into classes…

Doug Lord
–High Technology Sailing/Racing

Perhaps what we need is an section for “established classes” (similar to the “new classes” section. Then with some simple protocall of putting the name of the class in the title of any thread, you can quickly sort out all the threads pertaining to a particular class.

For example, if someone wanted to post a topic about victoria masts, they would use the word “Victoria” as the first word (perhaps with a colon to make it clear). So the title of the thread would be:

Victoria: where to find aftermarket mast

Some other examples:

36/600: where to find plans
IOM: Downunder versus UK hull design trends
Fairwind: how to put in the keel ballast

You get the idea…

• Will

Will Gorgen

I like Will’s idea. It would make chad’s job really easy.

-Dan

nice idea Will…sounds really nice

Thanks

Wis

if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it!

http://wismerhell.esmartdesign.com/index.htm

Will
dang it why did I not think of that.
darn good idea

Jeff