Ernst Zemann

Has any one heard from Ernst since May when he promised I would get my boat in a week. Also does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my money back.[:-banghead]

I have not seen any posts anywhere or received any emails. From what I have heard prayer is the only help! Sorry!

Kristopher

Dear William, [:-banghead]
where are you NOW to tell everybody that you finally accepted the solution I had suggested a (too)long time ago? -
I have been here all the time - just watching - waiting for you to change your point of view! -
All the upsets in spring have been completely unnecessary - I had NEVER been the problem! -
So WHY don’t you have the guts now to tell everybody, that I had told you the proper solution in the beginning - and you just didn’t want to hear it? -
Anyway, I wish you a lot of fun with TWO carbon/epoxy trimarans instead of only ONE you paid for in the first place -…-[:-banghead]

Professional shipwright - boatbuilder/-designer with 25 years of experience and a special interest in multhulls

Hi Dick -[:-bouncy]
thank’s buddy, but no recommendation needed! -

Check out:
www.maxari.de
This 20ft Proa is doing very well -
and the student who owns it simply came to Vienna to pick it up himself! -

If somebody wants to save money, he shouldn’t try to ‘save’ it from my wallet! -
If too little money is used, either additional TIME or FRUSTRATION moves in - that’s all! -

Actually I’m aware, that you’re just pissed about me, 'cause you didn’t manage to build better boats than me -…-[:-bonc01]

But let’s end this old story - I’m planning to name the new F48’s and the new MultiOne-Trimarans the ‘PEACEMAKER’-Series and I also would like to send you all necessary plans for selfbuilding - for free, if you want to! -

Now if you are willing to keep the peace or not, is YOUR decision - but I’m not willing to go into that old behaviour again! -

If you believe it or not - I’m one of the GOOD GUYS! -
Difficult sometimes, maybe even rude or just ‘hotblooded’, but I’m still trying to get things right! -
So please don’t try to make it - or me - wrong again! - OK?

Professional shipwright - boatbuilder/-designer with 25 years of experience and a special interest in multhulls

The solution as you stated was you were going to sail my boat then ship it. The problem was you never did this. How was I the problem you disappeared.

Also I really didn’t want one of your boats. I have been asking for my money back, which you have refused. I have Mark’s F-48. I don’t really want what you are sending me. I had to pay for you to ship me something. Trying to get something from you. Anything.

I have decided to end all my ship-model building activities. Let’s hear the truth

i do not know all the story…i did a few researches on the net…and IF there is fraud, then this may help you

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

i just feel bad…being an european, makes me really feel bad all this story…hope it will help

wis

if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it!

I went on their site and filled out the forms weeks ago when Ernst did not call for pickup. Sent the forms to Ersnt. He was supposed to call 9-22-03. He called this past Tuesday 10-7-03. Don’t think it meant anything to him. I went to all sites a year ago. He laughed at me.

hi
laughing at you…hmm not funny…but wait till other people are filling the same complain…one complain, the fbi wont care…a second or a third and they ll contact the european police…called europol…i dont want to be him when on a morning they’ll come to his door and asking questions
anyway it is a sad story…shouldnt happend

wis

hi
if he was laughing at you…hmm not funny at all…but wait till other people are filling the same complain…one complain, the fbi wont care…a second or a third and they’ll contact the european police…called europol…i dont want to be him when on a morning they’ll come to his door and asking questions
anyway it is a sad story…shouldnt happend

wis

i dont know all the story either but from what i gather , this fellow ernst was to shipp you a hull. and he did not, if you gave him money, he has to give you the product, that is the bottom line. when he gives it to you is another matter. he could be back logged (like i am right now), and you pestering him , would just stall efforts, it is a sad story when people do not talk to each other. I tell my people the thier hull will now take 4 weeks to deliver. but i keep the comunication lines open
it just makes sense
cougar

you missed the whole story.I was to get a ready to sail boat that was already complete and to be in my hands in two weeks. photos were sent to me. After two years nothing was sent. then after i paid for the shipping again but not to him but directly to shipping company. He stalled again but then I got a box of stuff not packed but just put in a box and all bangged up. Unfinished and no instructions and he will not help me out or communicte at all. I have other projects now but will get to the F-48. The second owner is helping me out. I have purchased the #1 boat used and don’t even need this stuff. I wanted my money back. By looking at the photos he did nothing for two years and then sent me what he didn’t want to work on so he didn’t have to send me my money. I got a box of stuff I don’t want or need but finally got something for my money.

i am sorry , about the whole thing. i assumed that responsable people would want to run a bussiness and get customers. this guy apparently does not want ot do bussiness. I know I am not the best in getting things out on time, but the lastest I have every done is 1 week, and then they got extra stuff to make them come back to me. I think it is only right since I make them wait, the should get reembussed some how.
good luck in dealing with other companines